Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Joy of the Lord 3-12-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord, watching and waiting in Your presence for the leading of Your Spirit. Thank You for the blessing of beginning my day with You. ... "This is My delight, My son; this is My joy. That My people whom I have created turn to Me and take their delight in Me. This brings Me joy." Praise You, Lord. Sometimes we don't always think of You as One Who expresses emotion, but Your Word makes it clear that You do. "You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate; but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you and your land shall be married. For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your builder marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you" (Isaiah 62.4-5). What godly father does not delight in seeing the eyes of his children looking into his eyes with a smile on their face. What godly mother is not moved with joy at the call of her child's voice when he or she wakes in the morning. Yet You have the nature of a perfect father and perfect mother, Who loves Your children and welcomes our gaze and the call of our voice more than we can imagine. Let our prayers bring You joy this day and every day, our holy and perfect, loving Father. Let us grow in becoming the grateful, loving children in whom You take delight. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!