Sunday, April 12, 2009

Power of Resurrection Glory 4-12-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. On this Resurrection Sunday, I honor the One who arose in the power of resurrection glory for me. … "You that are Israelites, listen to what I have to say: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with deeds of power, wonders, and signs, that God did through Him among you, as you yourselves know -- this man, handed over to you according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of those outside the law. But God raised Him up, having freed Him from death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its power" (Acts 2:22-24). Crucified, now crowned Executed, now exalted Wounded, now worshiped Rejected, now resurrected Arise, my God, arise! Rejoice, my soul, rejoice! Jesus has taken my sins All my pain and my shame He fills me with life And His power to save So I rise up in praise And worship Your holy name! You are "the Resurrection and the Life" (John 11:25). You are "the bright morning star" (Revelation 22:16). You are the One who destroys "the works of the devil" and sets the captives free (1 John 3:8). Arise in me, my God and king. Fill my life with Your life and the power of Your resurrection glory. "For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever" (Matthew 6:13, KJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays God bless you, my friends on this Resurrection Sunday! The journey with Jesus is worth it all, because He says that we were worth it all. "For the sake of the joy that was set before Him (He) endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2). Friends, we have special guests coming to The Fountain this month on April 17th with the Drum Corp and Drama Dance Team from our friends at The Tabernacle Church in Prestonsburg. Please spread the word and come join us! Please Come Join Us Friday Night, April 24th for our annual Messiah Ministries Celebration Dinner in Lexington to celebrate all the Lord is doing through our ministry and share our vision and calling with all our supporters and friends. You are invited and Dinner is Free! Please make plans to come and bring some friends who may have a heart for what we are doing. For planning, we will need an RSVP to Marilyn or a table host: DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502