Monday, December 26, 2011

Christ is Born in Me - December 26

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Christ is born; Christ in me. ...

"And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life
because of righteousness" (Romans 8:10).

You were born in a manger that Your Spirit could be born in my heart. You set aside
the glory of heaven that I could have the One who is the glory of heaven living
in me. You came in the likeness of human flesh that the flesh of my own will apart
from Your will might die, for me to live a life in Christ. "But you are not in the
flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who
does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him" (Romans 8:9).

On Christmas morning, the angels came to the shepherds in the fields, declaring,
"Do not be afraid; for see-I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the
people: To you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah,
the Lord!" (Luke 2:10-11). Now on this morning and every morning, I can embrace
this great news of great joy, that my Savior, Christ the Lord, is born in me. "Christ
in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org
Good morning and Merry Christmas! May the Spirit of Christ be formed in you this day and every
day!

Friends, please keep Messiah Ministries in mind for your Year-end Giving, as you
join with us to advance the Kingdom of God. Every contribution is greatly appreciated
and truly needed. Thank you!

God bless you, Tommy & Sylvia Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org