Thursday, July 05, 2012

God's Word at Work - July 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

"We also constantly give thanks to God for this, that when you received the word of God that you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word but as what it really is, God's word, which is also at work in you believers" (1 Thessalonians 2:13).


Thank You for Your word at work in me. As one who believes in You, I receive it and accept it as the word of God. I believe Your word is powerful, that it's alive and active, to be treated with honor and embraced as truth.


Let Your words of truth and life have their full effect in every dimension of my life. Let them change the way I think and feel and choose. Let them change me, from the inside out, to make me more like You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out