Friday, July 06, 2012

July 6 - "Peace at All Times in All Ways"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You and need You. I give my life to You. ...

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways" (2 Thessalonians 3:16).


Lord, let Your peace, like a river, flow through my soul. You are the Prince of Peace, the Lord of Peace (Isaiah9:6). And only in Your peace can I find mine.


Calm my spirit, steady my nerves, settle my thoughts, and guide my heart. I long for Your peace at all times and in all ways. By the mercy and power of Your grace, bring me to that place which "surpasses all understanding," where I am at peace with God, at peace with others, and at peace within myself (Philippians 4:7). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Tommy, let's pray for the Lord's peace for one another, at all times in all ways. God bless you in the shalom of God, Tommy


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out