Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Morning by Morning, July 13 - "At the Name of Jesus"
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name over every moment of my day and every dimension of my life.  ... "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also highly exalted Him and gave Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:5-11 NKJV). As I bow my knees to Your name, I declare You as Lord over all of my life to glory of God my Father. Your peace fills my soul and Your promises fill my hopes. You remind me that I am loved and that I am Yours -- both a servant and a son of the Most High God. "Let this mind be in (me)" (v. 5). When I humble myself, You lift me up. When I obey Your word, You empower me to life into Your will. And as I allow You to conform my heart and transform my mind to the nature of Your name, everything less must bow before You. So let the name of Jesus be exalted over everything less than the will of God in my life. Let lies and limitations bow down. Let discouragement and disappointment bow down. Let sickness and sorrow bow down. Let hindrances and habits bow down. Let blockages and bondages bow down. Let darkness and demons, complacency and compromise, poverty and pessimism, injustice and ingratitude, bitterness and betrayal, resentment and rejection, fear and failure, rebellion and regret, pride and prejudice, destruction and death, and "every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God" bow down now, never to rise again, in the mighty name of Jesus! (2 Corinthians 10:5)  "For I know that the Lord is great, and our Lord is above all gods!" (Psalm 135:5) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray everything less than the will of God will bow its knee at the name of Jesus in your life today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!