Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Morning by Morning, March 14 - Lead Me in Your Ways

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God, I welcome You into every moment of my day and every dimension of my life.  ...
 
"Make me to know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth, and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all day long" (Psalm 25:4-5).
 
As I wait on You, I hear Your Spirit moving deeply within my spirit to sing a new song of surrender and trust--
 
Lead me and teach me Your ways,
See me in the light of Your rays.
I need You and all of Your grace,
So lead me every step of the way.
 
Yes, Lord. I do need You to lead me. If I make my plans apart from Your will, if I take my steps off of Your path, I know that way leads to far less that all You have for me in Your way. 
 
"Good and upright is the Lord; therefore He instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble His way. All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep His covenant and His decrees... Who are they that fear the Lord? He will teach them the way that they should choose. They will abide in prosperity, and their children shall possess the land. The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear Him, and He makes His covenant known to them" (v. 8-14).
 
Help me learn to be more humble--more desperately dependent upon You each day, more hungry to hear Your voice, to sense Your Presence, to trust and obey Your leading in Your ways. You oppose the proud, but give grace to the humble; and when we humble ourselves in Your sight, You lift us up and lead us on into the fullness of Your grace and the security of Your ways (James 4:6-10). 
 
That's what I need. And by the power of Your grace at work within me, that's what I receive. Lord, put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart to lead me in Your paths and Your ways today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 
My friend, I pray you humbly and passionately follow the leading of the Lord--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God--in His paths of His ways and His best for your life each day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 


Living in the Freedom and Authority of a Spirit-filled Life!
 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!