Thursday, June 08, 2006

Faithfulness as Firm as the Heavens 6-8-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me entrust all things to You. ... "I will sing of Your steadfast love, O Lord, forever; with my mouth I will proclaim Your faithfulness to all generations. I declare that Your steadfast love is established forever; Your faithfulness is as firm as the heavens" (Psalm 89:1-2). Steadfast and steady, faithful and true I find my rest and security in You. Others may falter and others may fail But Your goodness and mercy will always prevail. Why do I doubt and why do I fear? Through every challenge, You're always near. So help me let go and help me to trust To rest in You and not worry so much. You hold my life in Your hands, from beginning to end Every hope and dream, every struggle with sin. Keep lifting my eyes to see as You see Not looking around or looking at me. I give You my burdens and release them to You I find rest in Your peace as You want me to. There's no better place than the security of Your presence Your faithfulness to me is as firm as the heavens. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's (and now cd's) for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, write to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com"Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502: www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Daily archives of my devotional: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com