Sunday, June 11, 2006

More Fruit of Your Spirit 6-11-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your desires on my heart and Your thoughts in my mind. Lead me in prayer and throughout my day by Your Spirit. ... "The fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things" (Galatians 5:22-23). Lord, let me see more fruit of Your Spirit in my life. But even as I pray this prayer, I know You will be doing Your part by providing Your power through Your grace, and calling me to do my part by faith and obedience to Your will. Your answer will come as You bring the circumstances into my life that will become the opportunities for me to choose to bear this fruit or not. Your Word calls us each to "live lives worth of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, as you bear fruit in every good work as you grow in the knowledge of the Lord" (Colossians 1:10). It is our choice how we chose to lead our lives, but You are there to provide the desire and the power to live a life that pleases You. You have put this prayer on my heart because You want to bring this answer in my life. It's only possible by Your grace, but Your grace is sufficient for me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribewrite to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com "Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502: www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Daily archives of my devotional: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com