Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Morning by Morning, October 2 - "Made Right in God's Sight"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Release the authority of Your name on my lips and grow the authenticity of Your character in my heart. Make me more like You today (Romans 8:29).  ...
 
"Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory.... We know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.... So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God" (Romans 5:1-11 NLT).
 
I'm made right in Your sight. I'm set free to be more like You. I'm a friend of the God who's a friend of sinners like me. I'm filled with the Spirit of the God who fills me with His love. I'm privileged to stand in the place of underserved privilege that I could never earn and that can never be taken away. And every day, I'm joyfully looking forward to embracing all You have for me because of all You are to me and all You've done for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you live into the fullness of your inheritance as a child of God, joyfully embracing all the Lord has for you and deeply confident of the truth you've been made right in God's sight, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
     

Friends, I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing at the First Wednesday Service of Worship and Prayer at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus in San Antonio this coming Wednesday Night, October 3, at 7pm. All are welcome!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!