Thursday, October 25, 2018

Morning by Morning, October 25 - Pregnant with the Promises of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart and make me more like You today.  ...
 
"Shall I open the womb and not deliver? says the Lord; shall I, the One who delivers, shut the womb? says your God" (Isaiah 66:9).
 
In faith, we are pregnant with the promises of God. Your words go forth; they do not return void; they accomplish all to which You have purposed them (Isaiah 55:11). "I the Lord will speak the word that I speak, and it will be fulfilled. It will no longer be delayed.... None of My words will be delayed any longer, but the word that I speak will be fulfilled, says the Lord God" (Ezekiel 12:25-28).
 
By Your Spirit and by Your Word, fulfill Your promises in me. And by the power of Your grace, may I fulfill my purposes in You (Ephesians 2:10). Find me to be faithful; empower me to be persistent. Apart from You I can do nothing; but through Christ I can do all things in accordance with Your will through my life, for with God, all things are possible (John 15:5; Philippians 4:13; Mark 10:27).
 
"We know that the whole creation has been groaning in labor pains until now; and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly while we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies. For in hope we are saved" (Romans 8:22-24). 
 
We are groaning in labor. We are pregnant with the promises of God. We are ready to give birth to all You desire to bring forth in us and through our generation. O Lord, You will not delay. You will not relent. You will not hold back. We travail and pray, we praise and proclaim, calling forth the promises of God in our lives and in our day "in the pain of childbirth until Christ is formed in (us)" that we may at last be secure and confident in our identity to fulfill our destiny in You (Galatians 4:19). 
 
Like the woman in Revelation who "was pregnant and was crying out in birth pangs, in the agony of giving birth" even in the face of all the forces of evil seeking to devour and destroy all that You would birth through her, may we have courage to press through the pain and take hold of Your promises (Revelation 12:2). May we have faith in the promises of Your Word and the power of Your Spirit to open our womb and bring to pass all the promises of God You are birthing in us. 
 
Both personally for each of us individually and together as the people of God in the unfolding of Your plan and purpose for our times, let Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth, right here in us, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). In the passionate prayer of Daniel for the fulfillment of Your Word by Your Spirit in his day, "O Lord, listen and act and do not delay!" (Daniel 9:19) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you would press in and and pray through until every promise of God for your life is birthed through you and breathing life in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!