Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"Lord at Thy Birth" and Still "Lord of All" - December 30, 2020

 Morning by Morning, December 30 - "Lord at Thy Birth" and Still "Lord of All"

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. "Lord at Thy Birth" and still Lord of All -- Be Lord of my heart, my life, and every moment of my day. ...
 
"And you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for from you shall come a Ruler
    who is to shepherd My people Israel" (Matthew 2:6).
 
We celebrate Your birth at Christmas, but do we yield to what You've birthed in us every day? We give and receive gifts at Christmas, but do we embrace the great Gift of Life You've given us and share that Gift of the Hope within us every day?
 
You were born to be our Ruler and Shepherd, to be Lord of All for all time. You were born to die and rise again, so that we could die to ourselves and be born again to live our lives for You -- "so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:8)
 
Are we living for You? Do we worship with our hearts and our lives the One we've celebrated in our homes? Do we allow the One who was "Lord at Thy birth" to be Lord of our lives, of our choices, of our nation, of our world, to acknowledge Him as Lord of All?
 
Your Words come to mind as I ponder these questions in my heart this morning: "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and do many deeds of power in Your name?' Then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; go away from Me, you evildoers'" (Matthew 7:21-23).
 
I want to be one who "knows" You, Lord Jesus. I want to be one who does the will of Your Father and mine, by Your Spirit who's been birthed in my heart. I want to be one who both celebrates You and serves You, who adores You and also lives for You. I want to be one believes You were born "Lord at Thy birth" and also embraces You as Lord of every area of my life -- on Christmas day and every day. 
 
The One who was born "Lord at Thy birth" is still Lord of All -- "He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords" (1 Timothy 6:15). And "(I) know (and seek to live) the Message He sent to the people of Israel (and all people of all time), preaching peace by Jesus Christ -- He is Lord of All!" (Acts 10:36) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you know and worship and live your life for the One who was born Lord at His birth and who is still Lord of all, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. And I continue to join with you in prayer for our nation through these challenging times. God bless you, my friend! 



God bless You and Prepare You to Advance in His Power and His Favor into This New Year!

Friends, please consider our ministry in 
Your Year-End Giving! 

Praying you find our ministry to be good soil 
to sow your seed to advance the Kingdom of God 
in our world!

God bless you with His joy and peace!

Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: