Friday, December 25, 2020

"Call His Name Jesus" -- We're Saved and Surrendered for Him - December 25, 2020

 Morning by Morning, December 25 - "Call His Name Jesus" -- We're Saved and Surrendered for Him

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. On this day when all the world celebrates Your birth, I welcome You into my heart, into every day of my year, and into every moment of my life. ...
 
"She shall bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).
 
Son of God, Salvation of All, You've saved me from my sins. And You've saved me for a life wholly surrendered to You. 
 
As we remember and celebrate Your birth, may we surrender and embrace the life You've entrusted to every one of us who are called by Your name and seek to follow in Your ways. 
 
You're the greatest Gift we could ever receive. May our surrendered lives now be the greatest gifts we could ever give in return to You. O come, let us adore You. O come, let us live for You. Christ, our Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior called Jesus, for we are saved and surrendered for Him, in Jesus name. May your heart be filled with His joy and peace. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 



God bless you and Merry Christmas!

Friends, please consider our ministry in 
Your Year-End Giving! 

Praying you find our ministry to be good soil 
to sow your seed to advance the Kingdom of God 
in our world!

God bless you with His joy and peace!

Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: