Thursday, April 20, 2023

Preparing a Place for You for Revival in Our Hearts - April 20, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, April 20 - Preparing a Place for You for Revival in Our Hearts

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I seek Your face and listen for Your voice, help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

 

As I watch and wait in silence before You, this comes to my heart from Your heart this morning:

 

“I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also” (John 14:2-3).

 

I’m excited to get out to the barn this morning, out behind the Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters in our little community of Fredericksburg, Texas. I’m going to help “prepare a place for You” for our “Revival at the Barn” this weekend.

 

We’ll set up the chairs and the projector screen. We’ll get out a couple of rows of old-timey antique pews that Donna, the business owner, kept aside for just this purpose. We’ll hang some banners from the rafters and set up a little hand-made platform just big enough for me to preach the Gospel from and for others to share their hearts and testimonies and prayers and prophetic words from. We’ll fill up the horse trough for the baptisms and get everything in its place for all the guests and tourists, all the friends and prayer warriors, all the lookers-on who’ll see the ad in the paper or see the sign on the bull in the parking lot or find one of the flyers about town, and all the pressers-in who’ll be pressing into the Presence of God with hungry hearts and stirring spirits for a spiritual revival and awakening in their lives.

 

But most of all, we’ll be preparing a place for You.

 

Wherever You are, that’s where I want to be. That’s where I’ll be embracing the Promise of Your Presence, when You said, “Where I AM, there you may be also” (v. 3).

 

Yes, You’ll be there in that place You’ve prepared for me when I get to Heaven when I die. But at the same time, You’re bringing Heaven into me now. You’re right here, right now, in the place You’ve prepared for me in my heart.

 

Let Heaven meet Earth this weekend, as Your Kingdom comes and Your will is done, “on Earth as it is in Heaven” -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. And let Heaven meet Earth every moment of every day, right here in my heart.

 

The Kingdom of Heaven is within me (Luke 17:21). The Kingdom of Heaven is “righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit” right here in my heart (Romans 14:17). The Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God, is everywhere we welcome You to rule and reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords in us.

 

So with expectant faith and a hungry heart, I’m joining in the agreement of prayer for a mighty move of Your Holy Spirit, as the Kingdom of Heaven comes and fills our hearts in this place we’ve prepared for You -- this weekend and every weekend, this day and every day, in our hearts and in every hungry heart who’s pressing in for more of You (Ephesians 5:18). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may you be stirred in your spirit with a hunger for revival in your heart in the place Jesus has prepared for you to encounter Him this day and every day, in Jesus' name. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


April 21-22

Preaching Revival at the Barn! 6pm Friday and Saturday Nights

The Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters in Fredericksburg, Texas

Please come and Spread the word as we pray for Revival!


Watch us Streaming Live on our Messiah Ministries Facebook page at 6PM Central Standard Time: https://www.facebook.com/MessiahMinistries.org


April 23

Teaching my 6 Week Series on Free to Be Like Jesus at Bridge Church on Sunday Mornings at 9:00am in Fredericksburg.

Spiritual Freedom, Maturity, and Authority (April 16 to May 21)

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


April 24-27

Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat with MorningStar Ministries

My wife Rocio Caballero Hays will be Ordained!


April 29

Officiating the Wedding of Karen Lindsay's Daughter Sarah and John


May 5-6

Next Messiah Ministries' Men's Retreat hosted this time at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg. All men are welcome! We had fantastic feedback from our "pilot" retreat in February. Send me an email if you are interested!


May 10

Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Ministries - Day Time Lighthouse. 10 to Noon. Contact: sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

 

May 25-29

Ministry in Mexico City at several churches and different settings for inner healing, deliverance, evangelism, and prayer for revival.


June 1

Speaking at Boerne, Texas Lighthouse of Aglow International Ministries. The Kendall Inn at 7pm


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Crusade in Kenya!


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 6-8pm.

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays