Friday, August 25, 2006

Life Hidden in Christ 8-25-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You, Lord God my Father. Welcome Holy Spirit of the Living God. … Lord, take my thoughts off of myself and turn them to You. Let my life be hidden in Yours today. "For you have died and, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory" (Colossians 3:3-4). In a moment I'll have a chance to go and share a word of encouragement to Your servants from across our community who are spending their time and their labor to build a home for a family who doesn't have one. Through the ministry of Habitat for Humanity, they are looking beyond themselves and looking to You to serve others. While there are building a habitat for humanity, You are building a habitat for Your presence in their hearts. Your nature is to love and to serve, and when we are serving in love, Your nature is becoming our nature. "The only thing that counts is faith working through love" (Galatians 5:6). Let Your life and Your love work to serve others through me today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for me and our ministry. The Lord is pouring out His encouragement and blessings. He is faithful and He is good! I pray He returns a hundred fold and more of every seed of His love He has sown through you into our lives. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794