Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Hand of the Lord 8-16-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Welcome into my heart and my life again today. ... "The hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number became believers and turned to the Lord. News of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabus to Antioch. When he came and saw the grace of God, he rejoiced, and exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast devotion; for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith. And a great many people were brought to the Lord" (Acts 11:21-24). Lord, what is "the hand of the Lord?" It seems I hear You say, "My hand is My favor. In part, it speaks of My authority and My grace resting upon My sons and My daughters to bring others into a relationship of trust and love with Me." Lord, help me humble myself under Your mighty hand. Use my life to bring others to You -- to know You and to know the peace and pleasure of a relationship with You of trusting love. Let Your authority and Your grace rest upon me to bring a great many people to the Lord. Like Barnabus, let me be "full of the Holy Spirit and faith," ever rejoicing in Your grace, exhorting others to seek Your face, and encouraging them to pursue Your presence "with steadfast devotion" and trusting faith. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain this Friday Night, August 18th -- on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794