Thursday, August 06, 2009

Light Up My Life 8-6-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Everlasting Father, my Wonderful Counselor, my Mighty God, my Prince of Peace. And I allow all the authority and government of my life to rest upon Your shoulders, O Son of God and Son of Man (Isaiah 9:6). ... "But there will be no gloom for those who were in anguish.... The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who lived in a land of deep darkness -- on them light has shined" (Isaiah 9:1-2). You are not only the Christ who comes as a Child at Christmas. You are not only the Messiah whom comes as Savior and Redeemer of Israel. You are the Creator of the universe and the Lord of all. And every moment of every day You are the Great Light that breaks forth like the dawn of a new day, displacing all the darkness and gloom of our anguish and pain with the light of the glory of Your Presence. You are not only the light of the world, You are the light of my world. And as I welcome You into my world, into every area and dimension of my life, all darkness must flee; all gloom and anguish must go. "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life' " (John 8:12). Lord Jesus, come light up my life today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for all who have been praying in the way the Lord leads you for the reconciliation and healing of our family and each of us. I'm grateful for all the words of encouragement and wisdom, compassionate prayers, professional counseling, healing prayer ministry, and every means of grace the Lord is using to love us and try to lead us all through this season. No matter how deep the darkness may seem at times, I know His light is greater still and that He is the God who redeems all things we entrust into His hands -- His nail-scarred hands. I know He's using even this to work together for good, because we love Him and we are called by Him according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). God bless you and thank you for joining me in the journey. In the Love of Jesus, Tommy. Scholarships Available! The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry, Next week, Mon-Thurs, Aug. 10-13, 2009 hosted by Messiah Ministries, led by Tommy Hays in Lexington, Kentucky.This 4 Day Intensive Course is a focused time of healing, deliverance, and impartation for spiritual ministry led by Rev. Tommy Hays of Messiah Ministries. We will study and experience a biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for spiritual ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are equipped and empowered in ministry for others. Please contact Marilyn Walker at 859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com right away to register or get details. Messiah Ministries: www.messiah-ministries.org If our ministry has been an encouragement and blessing to you, I invite you to join us as an Isaiah 35 Covenant Partner -- providing "streams in the desert" and a steady flow of God's provision for the vision and calling He's given us of "Preparing the Way of the Lord" and "Ministering the Healing Love of God." Order my books, Free to Be Like Jesus and Morning by Morning and our other Messiah Ministries Resources or Contribute to Our Ministry on-line at: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Devotional Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com