Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Peace in God's Plans 8-18-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All I am and all I have is Yours. All my hopes and plans, I entrust into Your hands. ... "May He grant you your heart's desires, and fulfill all your plans. May we shout for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions.... Now I know that the Lord will help His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with mighty victories by His right hand" (Psalm 20:4-6). All my hopes and plans I release into Your hands I set my face toward Your will And set my feet on the path of Your way For there I know I'll go Walking freely with You For there I know You'll show All the joy and peace of Your perfect will We've come away in a quiet place to seek Your face and listen for Your voice, to hear Your heart for us as a ministry of the gospel of Your Kingdom. My life is Your life. This ministry is Your ministry. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust it all to You. I don't even know how to pray as I ought (Romans 8:26). So I welcome the Spirit of the One who knows what's best for me, who knows the plans He has for me, to shape my hopes and plans and to show me how to pray -- not as I will, but as You will, not to fulfill my hopes and plans, but Yours. I trust You enough to know that in Your will is my joy and in Your plan is my peace (Jeremiah 29:11). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Phil Jackson will be leading in worship and Laura Beach will be leading in prayer. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org