Friday, December 04, 2009

So Worthy 12-4-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I woke up early with Your Spirit writing a new song on my heart. You alone are worthy. ... You are my Savior And You are my King You are my Life Breath You’re my Everything I adore You O how I adore You In the darkest of places You are my Light When You send me to nations I am Your knight I adore You O how I adore You You are the One The only One Who is worthy O, who is worthy Of all my heart And all my soul Of all I am And all I have You are so worthy! In the lowest of valleys You’re by my side Over the highest of mountains You are my Guide I adore You O how I adore You Through trials and tribulation You give me strength Through my doubts and my questions You speak to me I adore You O how I adore You You are the One The only One Who is worthy O, who is worthy Of all my heart And all my soul Of all I am And all I have You are so worthy! So I keep giving my heart I keep giving my soul To the One who is worthy! You alone are worthy. Yes, Lord. You alone are worthy of all my heart and all my trust. And though You lead me to open my heart and trust others, You alone are the One who never leaves us and never forsakes us at any time or in any way (Hebrews 13:5). “No one shall be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you. Be strong and courageous.... I herby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:5-9). Yes, Lord. I hear You. I trust You. And in the mercy of Your grace and the power of Your Spirit, I will obey You. By the grace of God, I will go where You lead and be who I am, in all You’ve created me to be and to do for Your good pleasure out of Your good nature. You are so worthy of all my faith and hope and love. You alone are worthy. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My faithful friends, joining with me in the prayer journey of my life, thank you for your prayers, love, and encouragement. I remember you always in my prayers. In my life, some things are coming to a close and some things are opening up; I'm having to let go of some things, and I'm taking hold of others. I'm sure the same is true of you and in your journey in many ways. But God is with us. And in the mercy and power of His grace, we will press in to Him and press on in His will through it all. One day we will look back from the place of the surpassing glory of His greatness and say without a doubt, "It was worth it all." "For this slight momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure, because we look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen in temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:17-18). Amen. Let it be so, Lord Jesus. Please keep us in prayer for our Messiah Ministries Healing Prayer Weekend we're hosting at Asbury in Wilmore, Kentucky this weekend. Please keep us in prayer as I go to preach a series of healing revival meetings for 10 days in The Islamic Republic of Pakistan December 8 through 18. I'll be trying to keep in touch as best as I can through my morning prayers and with our email prayer team. Thank you for going with me in the Spirit and in prayer. I couldn't serve in this kind of ministry without you! Friends, in this Christmas Season of celebrating the Gift of God in Jesus Christ, please prayerfully consider Messiah Ministries in your plans for year-end giving. I hope you see our ministry as good soil in which to sow your seeds for the harvest of the Kingdom of God. Through your partnership with us in prayer, support, and encouragement, we are able to go forth in our commission of "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" to many lives at home and abroad. Thank you for joining me in the journey! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order my Books, Free to Be Like Jesus and Morning by Morning, or our other Ministry Resources or Contribute: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org