Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Equal Share of Joy 12-8-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Into Your hands I commit my spirit, my soul, and my body, all that I am and all that I have, this day and every day. … “For the share of the one who goes down into the battle shall be the same as the share of the one who stays by the baggage; they shall share alike” (1 Samuel 30:24). I’ve boarded my plane and begun my journey to the nation of Pakistan, going down into the battle to carry the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of this land. May they see the nature of Christ in my heart, the love of God in my eyes, and the power of the Holy Spirit in my prayers. May Your holy angels surround me and Your Holy Spirit go before me to prepare the way of the Lord in my heart and theirs. May every plan and scheme of the enemy of our souls be exposed and cancelled by the blood of the Lamb; and may all that is intended for evil be used for good, as the love of God and glory of Your gospel is proclaimed to all. And thank You so much for the army of prayer warriors You have raised to cover my back and open the way through the intercession of these saints. These who stay behind on their knees in prayer are just as significant as the one who goes down into the battle on the ground. We are all on the front lines of this battle—in the heavens and on the earth. Our reward is the same—the joy of knowing You and obeying Your will so that all who come to a knowledge of the truth of God revealed in Jesus Christ through the sacrifice of Your love for us on the cross is bolding, lovingly share with all people of all nations. For it has always been in Your heart to be patient and merciful with us all, of every culture, nation, and generation, “not wanting any to perish, but all to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9). “For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16, NKJV). Thank You for this calling upon my life, and thank You for calling so many others to come along with me in the journey and down into the battle. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friends, thank you so much for joining with me in the journey and down into the battles as the Lord leads. Please pray for my flight to leave out of Chicago on time tonight through this snow storm that is delaying many flights, and for safe travel and ministry all along the way for these 10 days of ministry in Pakistan. I'll be preaching and ministering at revival meetings in public and in churches. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). I couldn't do my part in my generation without you! We do it together with the gifts God alone has given each of us. God bless you! Great is your reward (Matthew 6:4). And great is my thanks to you! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order my Books, Free to Be Like Jesus and Morning by Morning, or our other Ministry Resources. They make great Christmas presents! or Contribute: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org