Sunday, December 06, 2009

God’s Healing Glory 12-6-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. The heavens declare Your glory in the new day’s morning sun. And so do I in my heart, my prayers, and my praise. ... “The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His kingdom rules over all. Bless the Lord, O you His angels, you mighty ones who do His bidding, obedient to His spoken word. Bless the Lord, all His hosts, His ministers that do His will. Bless the Lord, all His works, in all places of His dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul!” (Psalm 103:19-22). We’ve come away together for a Healing Prayer Weekend at Asbury in Wilmore, Kentucky. And You have come away with us. Your Holy Spirit fills our hearts with worship. Your holy angels surround us as warriors in the battle, worshipers in the heavens, and witnesses of Your glory. In the healing love of God, You are binding up the brokenhearted and setting the captives free, comforting the mourning, cleansing the shamed, releasing the bound, and encouraging the discouraged. You are repairing the ancient ruins and restoring the devastations of many generations, as You display the love and power of the Father heart of God to Your seeking children (Isaiah 61). Let the heavens declare Your glory and the earth declare Your praise. Let our hearts rejoice in the mercy and goodness of our God, who awakens us to our calling and destiny in Christ. As we go forth today from this healing place, encouraged and empowered by Your Word and Your Spirit, let our lives display Your glory as we share with others what You have poured into us. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Please keep us in prayer for our Messiah Ministries Healing Prayer Weekend we're hosting at Asbury in Wilmore, Kentucky this weekend. Please keep us in prayer as I go to preach a series of healing revival meetings for 10 days in Pakistan. I'll be trying to keep in touch as best as I can through my morning prayers and with our email prayer team. Thank you for going with me in the Spirit and in prayer. I couldn't serve in this kind of ministry without you! Friends, in this Christmas Season of celebrating the Gift of God in Jesus Christ, please prayerfully consider Messiah Ministries in your plans for year-end giving. I hope you see our ministry as good soil in which to sow your seeds for the harvest of the Kingdom of God. Through your partnership with us in prayer, support, and encouragement, we are able to go forth in our commission of "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" to many lives at home and abroad. Thank you for joining me in the journey! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order my Books, Free to Be Like Jesus and Morning by Morning, or our other Ministry Resources or Contribute: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org