Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spirit of Excitement and Anticipation - December 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I draw near to You, I know You draw near to me-Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

"When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another,
'Let us go now to Bethlehem and see this thing that has taken place, which the Lord
has made known to us.' So they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the
child lying in a manger" (Luke 2:15-16).

When You made known Your plans, the shepherds couldn't wait to go and see. Your
prophetic word released a spirit of excitement and anticipation within them. They
expected Your word to be true and to come to pass. They didn't waiver or doubt;
they went with haste. And all was as You said.

Lord, thank You for the plans You choose to make known to me. And thank You for
the patience and faith You give me for the plans You choose not to make known to
me. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I choose to trust You to know what's
best. So with a spirit of excitement and anticipation, I look forward to go and
see what You have planned for me today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org
For your tax-deductible, charitable contributions by year-end, please keep Messiah
Ministries in mind, as you join with us to advance the Kingdom of God. Every contribution
is greatly appreciated and truly needed. Thank you and God bless you!

Messiah Ministries
2800 Tates Creek Rd.
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Or:  www.paypal.com using MessiahMin@aol.com
Or  www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

My friends, thank you for joining with me in the journey of prayer this year! God bless
you with excitement and anticpation in this coming year!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org