Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sifting and Shaking - November 13

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for always being here for me. You're with me always, even to the end of this age. ...


"Simon, Simon, listen! Satan has demanded to sift all of you like wheat, but I have prayed for you that your own faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned back, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22:31-32).


It seems there's always a sifting - a sifting of our souls by the enemy of our souls who always comes to steal and kill and destroy (John 10:10). And it also seems there's always a shaking - a shaking of all that can be shaken by the creator of our souls so that only what can't be shaken remains (Hebrews 12:27).


But by the mercy of Your love and the power of Your grace, You use every sifting from our enemy and every shaking from our God to strengthen our faith. That's how you teach us to live a lifestyle of humility - to willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon God alone. Lord, help me listen to You; help me keep my eyes on You, through every sifting and shaking that comes, from whatever source, to deepen my humility and strengthen my faith. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, I pray the Lord will redeem and use every sifting and shaking you may endure, as He strenghtens you and encourages you to live out your calling and fulfill your destiny in Christ -- all in God's power, all in God's grace. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend.

Friends, please keep us in prayer this week, as I'm back in Texas Monday and Tuesday with Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio and then teaching the Level 2 School of Ministry at Covenant United Methodist Church in Austin with Pastor Val Sansing Wednesday throgh Saturday.

All are welcome to our Wednesday Night Healing Service at 6:30 pm at Covenant UMC (www.covenantaustin.org). And all who have had the Level 1 training or other inner healing and deliverance ministry training are welcome to join us for our Level 2 School at Covenant this week.
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502