Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gift of Revelation - November 14

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Lord God Almighty - early in the morning, may the prayers and praises of my spirit rise to You. ...
"But, as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him' -these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).
Lord, You've prepared good things for me and You are a good God. Holy Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see, open my ears to hear, open my heart to receive what You have prepared for me today. What You have prepared You desire to reveal to those who love You. So I ask You to reveal what I need to know about You and about myself to live out this day in a way that honors You.
Your gift of revelation, with the inspiration and exhortation of Your Holy Spirit, is for all who love You. I love You, Lord. And I want to see You as You are and see myself as I am -not blinded to the truth, not resistant to Your love, not hesitant to Your will. Let the depths of Your will and plan for my day stir in the depths of my spirit, as I seek to live this day in the spirit and truth of all Your have prepared and all You will reveal along the way. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you see and hear and receive all the Lord has planned for you today, as one who is deeply loved and loves deeply. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend.


Friends, please keep us in prayer this week, as I begin teaching the Level 2 School of Ministry at Covenant United Methodist Church in Austin with Pastor Val Sansing Wednesday throgh Saturday.

All are welcome to our Wednesday Night Healing Service at 6:30 pm at Covenant UMC (www.covenantaustin.org). And all who have had the Level 1 training or other inner healing and deliverance ministry training are welcome to join us for our Level 2 School at Covenant this week. DVD's of our 4 Day Schools and other Ministry Resources are available from our Resources Page.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502