Thursday, November 15, 2012

Morning by Morning, November 15 - Spiritual Wisdom
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart and lift up my eyes to welcome You in to every moment of my day. ...
"For what human being knows what is truly human except the human spirit that is within? So also no one truly comprehends what is truly God's except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God, so that we may understand the gifts bestowed on us by God. And we speak of these things in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual things to those who are spiritual" (1 Corinthians 2:11-13).
Lord, let my human spirit abide in deep communion with Your Holy Spirit. Help me understand who You've created me to be and what You've called me to do, all by the expression of Your nature through my life.
Teach me and lead me by Your Spirit. Interpret Your spiritual truths to me and help me interpret them to those You would touch and teach through my life. Help me grow in Your spiritual wisdom and grow in my freedom from the spirit of the world and its human wisdom. "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" (v. 3:19). Lord God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - may You be "the source of (my) life in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God" (v. 1:30). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, I pray the Holy Spirit will teach you and lead you today, interpreting to you the truths of the Spirit and the Kingdom of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend.


Friends, please keep us in prayer this week at our Level 2 School of Spiritual Ministry at Covenant United Methodist Church in Austin with Pastor Val Sansing Wednesday throgh Saturday.

(www.covenantaustin.org). We experienced a deep intimacy in the Presence of God at our healing service last night, and it was wonderful to see some of my Texas friends who came to join us.


All who have had the Level 1 training or other inner healing and deliverance prayer ministry training are welcome to join us for our Level 2 School at Covenant this week. DVD's of our 4 Day Schools and other Ministry Resources are available from our Resources Page.

 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502