Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 12 - "That the King of Glory May Come In"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I open up my heart and let the King of Glory come in. I surrender my life and let the Lord of Glory take control. ...


"Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of Glory may come in. Who is this King of Glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle" (Psalm 24:7-8).


Jesus, You are strong and mighty. You are the Lord of hosts, "the Commander of the Army of the Lord" (Joshua 5:14). You are the Lord and Commander of "the armies of heaven" (Revelation 19:11-16). And You have forever defeated the enemy of our souls, with all his plans and schemes for our demise, exposing his lies with Your Truth and shattering his strongholds with Your Word. For You are "Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). For You are "The Word of God" (Revelation 19:13).


You have "disarmed the rulers and authorities and made a pubic example of them, triumphing over them in (the victory of Your cross and the power of Your blood)" (Colossians 2:15). And You are "the God of Peace (who) will shortly crush Satan under (our) feet" (Romans 16:20).


Who is this Mighty One? "Who is this King of Glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of Glory" (Psalm 24:10). And His name is Jesus - "the name above every name" (Philippians 2:9). His name is Jesus - "my Lord and my God!" (John 20:28) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, may the King of Glory come into your heart to rule and reign in your life, every moment of every day, as He crushes your spiritual enemy under your feet. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257