Monday, February 04, 2013


Morning by Morning, February 4 - "A New Thing"
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said if I would hear You knock and open the door, You would come in (Revelation
"Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?" (Isaiah 43:18-19)
Lord, let me perceive what You are doing today, what You are doing now. For now, it springs forth. For now, the former things have passed away. "Behold, all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJ).
Don't let me look back. Don't let me get stuck. Don't let my expectations of what is to come be defined or restricted by what has already come to pass. Indeed, the best is yet to come. Indeed, "'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.' But God has revealed them to us by His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10, NKJ).
These are exciting days. And we've never been this way before. So keep me close to You, keep me leaning into You, that my spirit may be one with Your Spirit and my steps may follow Your lead. In the power of Your grace, my Father God, You have raised me up in Christ and filled me up with Your Spirit, that I "might walk in newness of life" - not just on the day I was saved, but every day I awaken and arise to follow You into the next adventure You've planned (Romans 6:4). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal to you the deep things of God the Lord is doing in these exciting days, as you embrace Him in newness of life today and every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can this Wednesday Night, Feb 6 at 7pm when I'll be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church, at the main Crownridge Campus in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm (www.oakhillschurch.com). Our Prayer Ministry Team from Rapha God Ministries will be joining the elders and prayer ministry team from Oak Hills Church to pray for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing as the Holy Spirit leads. And I pray for God's healing in every area of your life, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257