Thursday, February 07, 2013

Morning by Morning, February 7 - Jehovah Rapha, The Lord Who Heals Us
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name. So I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice, as I begin my day consciously centered in Christ. ...
"When they came to Marah, they could not drink the water of Marah because it was bitter.... The Lord showed (Moses) a piece of wood; he threw it into the water, and the water became sweet. There the Lord made for them a statute and an ordinance and there He put them to the test. He said, 'If you will listen carefully the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give heed to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you' " (Exodus 15:23-26).
You are Johovah Rapha, the Lord who heals us. You turn our bitter waters sweet. You give us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for sorrows, and the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3). You are mighty to save, mighty to heal, mighty to deliver. You make us whole and set us free in the power of Your name and Your blood (Isaiah 53:4-5, fulfilled in Christ, Matthew 8:17).
When we're suffering, when we're sick, You call us to come to You and pray (James 5:13-15). "The prayer of faith will save (sozo - save, heal, deliver, and make whole) the sick, and the Lord will raise them up; and anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven" (James 5:15). You're the God who heals the brokenhearted and sets the captives free (Isaiah 61:1). And You're "the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).
So I praise You and thank You for Your healing grace and power in my life. You are the Lord my Healer. "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all His benefits - who forgives all (my) iniquity, who heals all (my) diseases, who redeems (my) life from the pit, who crowns (me) with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies (me) with good as long as (I) live so that (my) youth is renewed like the eagle's!" (Psalm 103:1-6) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
My Friend, I pray for the healing power and grace of God to be made manifest in every area of your life in Jesus' mighty name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
Max Lucado and Tommy Hays
Thank You for your prayers for us last night! I was so thrilled and honored to be able to share a message of healing and hope with Max Lucado at the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. The Presence of the Lord was strong and the altar was filled, as our prayer ministry team from Rapha God Ministries joined with the Elders and Prayer Team from Oak Hill to personally pray for many people. We praise God our Healer!
Please keep us in prayer as we continue our 6 Week School of Ministry, Level 1 Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training that I'm teaching Thursday Nights with Tammy Watts, founder of Rapha God Ministries, and being hosted at Oak Hills Church (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com).
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Bldg 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257