Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 15 - Burning Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Lead me in the way that leads to life today.  ...

"Now on that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing, Jesus Himself came near and went with them, but their eyes were kept from recognizing Him.... When he was at the table with them, He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened, and they recognized Him; and He vanished from their sight. They said to each other, 'Were not our hearts burning within us while He was talking to us on the road, while He opened the Scriptures to us?' " (Luke 24:13-32).

Lord Jesus, as I speak of You, would You come near to me? As read of You, would You cause my heart to burn within me? 

The words of Moses and the words of the prophets speak of You, the One who fulfills the promises of God (v. 24:27). The words of the Scriptures of God prepare the way of the Lord in my heart to encounter the Presence of God. And You come near. You open my eyes to see and awaken my faith to believe.

In the communion of Your Presence, grounded in Your Word, let Your Spirit burn in my heart. Set me ablaze with a passion for You in these first moment of my morning and let my heart burn within me throughout the moments of my day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friend,   May your heart burn within you as Jesus comes near by His Spirit and through His Word, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
Friends, I'm excited to be returning to Bear Creek United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas this weekend to continue speaking on Inner Healing Prayer Ministry and equipping prayer ministry teams during our Level 2 Training. Please keep us in prayer, and I pray for a fresh awakening of prayer and healing ministry through your church and the Body of Christ. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!