Thursday, April 23, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 23 - "Good Treasure of the Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my heart with Yours.  ...

"The good person out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil person out of the evil treasure produces evil; for it is out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45).

You've given me Your Spirit to change my heart. You save me and heal me and free me as You transform me from the inside out. Your Word says, "God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5). 

Your love is the good treasure in my heart. Your love is what produces good in my life and through my life. Your love is what causes good thoughts to come into my mind and good words to come out of my mouth.

So I need You to pour the good treasure of Your love into my heart every day. Apart from You, there's nothing good in me. "We have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us" (2 Corinthians 4:7). You're the Potter and my heart is Your clay (Isaiah 64:8). Mold my heart with Your nail-scarred hands and fill me up with the good treasure of Your love today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May the Holy Spirit fill your heart with the good treasure of God's love today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!