Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 29 - "With Unveiled Faces"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me near; draw me deep, deep to deep, into the communion of prayer as I begin my day looking to You.  ...

"But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:16-18).

Come, Holy Spirit of the living God. Come remove the veil. Remove everything that distort my vision or distract my prayers from seeing You as You are. Let me seek You with an unveiled face. Let me see You "face to face" (1 Corinthians 13:12).

As I see You as You are, Your Spirit is changing me into Your image. I'm being changed, "transformed into the same image" from glory to glory. It's not by anything I've done or deserved; it's all by Your grace, all from Your love. You love me and want me to become more like You. So as I pray, as I worship, as I let You remove every barrier and filter and veil between us, I become like the One I worship. 

Lord Jesus, make me more like You today. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be changed into the image of Christ, from glory to glory, as you seek the Lord in worship and prayer with an unveiled face, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!