Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Morning by Morning, November 15 - "Full of Grace and Power"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In Your grace and from Your embrace, I seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, as I begin my day in the intimacy of Your Presence -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Stephen, full of grace and power, did great wonders and signs among the people. Then some of those who belonged to the synagogue ... and others from Cilicia and Asia, stood up and argued with Stephen. But they could not withstand the wisdom and the Spirit with which he spoke" (Acts 6:8-9).
 
Stephen was not one of Your apostles; he was one of Your servants. He was not a learned scholar; he was a student of the faith. And he was one who sought to live his life in "good standing, full of the Spirit and of wisdom ... a man full of faith and the Holy Spirit" (v. 6:3-5). You anointed him and empowered him, as You did "great wonders and signs" through him, just as You desire to do through every one of us in the authority of Your name and the power of Your Spirit -- "through those who believe" (Mark 16:17-18).
 
Father God, lay Your hands upon me today. Fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit today. With the authority of the name of Jesus in my words and the nature of Jesus growing in my heart, do great wonders and signs of Your love and grace through my life. Just like Stephen, I'm Your servant and I'm Your son -- a child of God, being filled up to overflowing with the same power and the same nature that raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11). Display the glory of Your power and love, Your wisdom and grace, through me today -- "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




I pray you will be filled afresh with the Holy Spirit, full of God's grace and power, for the the Father to display His glory, His great wonders and signs, through your life today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!


Friends, I'm really excited about the opportunity to preach by live streaming to a gathering in a village in Pakistan near Lahore this coming Friday. It will be Friday night their time in Pakistan and Friday morning my time in Texas. Please cover us in your prayers for salvation, transformation, healing, and deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus! I was able to preach there in person several years ago and so the Lord move mightily. I'm so thrilled to have a chance to return in this way. God bless you and thank you!

I invite you to join with me on the spiritual journey of hungering and thirsting for more with a couple of my books I believe I've been led to write and to share:

A Deeper Journey to Healing and Freedom
 
 
 
A Deeper Journey to Intimacy in Prayer
 
 


God bless you and thank you for joining with me in the journey!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue