Thursday, February 01, 2018


Morning by Morning, February 1 - "Re-joyed" 24/7

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Guide my heart and guide my steps as I look and listen for Your leading today.  ... 

"They brought in the ark of God, and set it inside the tent that David had pitched for it; and they offered burnt offerings and offerings of well-being.... He appointed certain of the Levites as ministers before the ark of the Lord, to invoke, to thank, and to praise the Lord, the God of Israel.... Then on that day David first appointed the singing of praises to the Lord by Asaph and his kindred:  O give thanks to the Lord, call on His name, make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him, tell of His wonderful works. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His Presence continually!" (1 Chronicles 16:1-11) 

The first Psalms sung out from the tabernacle of David were songs of thanksgiving and praise, of Your glory and power, with the promise that all who seek You and Your strength and Your Presence would rejoice forever in their hearts. For 24/7 they lifted up their praises in worship and prayer to You and for 24/7 You poured Your peace and Your joy into their hearts. As they rejoiced, they were continually "re-joyed"--"re-joyed" 24/7. 

"Re-joy" me every day, Lord. Rebuild the tabernacle of David in me each day (Amos 9:11; Acts 15:16). Let my heart by Your tabernacle. Let the ark of God be the continual Presence of God by Your Word and Your Spirit here in my heart. Let me begin every day lifting up my praises to You in worship and prayer and then continue 24/7 in the spirit to Spirit and deep unto Deep of constant communion with You, as I abide in You and You abide in me (John 15:4). 

As I'm "re-joyed," the joy of the Lord will be my strength (Nehemiah 8:10). And as I live out the moments of my day--"re-joyed" 24/7, I will know and embrace Your promise to me that "in Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!" (Psalm 16:11)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays





My friend, I pray you are "re-joyed" 24/7, abiding in the Lord as He abides you, praising him from the tabernacle of your heart in worship prayer throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend! 

    


Friends, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!