Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Morning by Morning, February 14 - A Day of Love
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're my Savior and the Lover of my soul.  ...
"I found him whom my soul loves. I held him, and would not let him go" (Song of Solomon 3:4).
We love You because You first loved us. We give our hearts to You as Savior and Lord because You've given Your heart to us our Creator and King--as the God who is love and created us for a personal relationship of love with You and with one another (1 John 4:19).
On this day, we celebrate love and call it Valentine's Day. And this year it also falls on the day we call Ash Wednesday, marking the forty-day journey to the cross. Both are a day of love, a day to celebrate Your gift of love--for us and for one another. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17 NKJV).
As we celebrate love today, let us celebrate Your love for us with a deeper surrender of our heart and our love to You and let that pour out in love to those around us. "In this is love, not that we loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and His love is perfected in us.... So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them" (1 John 4:10-16). Lord, let Your love abide in me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Friend, I pray you will be filled with a deep sense of God love's for you and allow His love to pour out of you today and every day, as you abide in Him and His love, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. Happy Valentine's Day! God bless you, my friend! 

 

My friend, I welcome you to join with me in a daily journey of passionate, pursuing prayer through my 365 Day Prayer Devotional, Morning by Morning, Second Edition, for a deeply intimate and personal journey of prayer each day.

https://www.amazon.com/Morning-Daily-Prayer-Journey-Second/dp/1540466922/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1515422684&sr=8-2

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!