Friday, February 09, 2018

Morning by Morning, February 9 - The Secret
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"I have learned to be content with whatever I have. I know what it is to have little, and I know what it is to have plenty. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being well-fed and of going hungry, of having plenty and of being in need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:11-13).
 
Like Paul, I have learned "the secret." You are The Secret. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I can be content in all things through the One who makes me content, who satisfies my soul, who constantly assures me that I'm never alone and never in need. "My God will fully satisfy every need of (mine) according to His riches in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever!" (Philippians 4:19-20)
 
You've taught me the key to this secret of being content in You is to continually thank You for all that You are and all that You've done in me. You remind me of the moments when I thought I was desperately in need and You showed me You were there and You brought me through everything I faced. You remind me of the moments when my heart was full of joy and peace and You showed me You were there celebrating with me in the joy of the Lord. And You remind that You ever abide within me by Your Holy Spirit, that You're always with me and will never forsake me, here in this moment and for all eternity.
 
Gratitude makes me content. And Your ever-abiding Presence fills me with gratitude--whether I have a little or whether I have plenty--because I always have plenty in You. And it's in this contentment that You stir in my spirit to always want more--more of You, more of Your Presence, more of the confidence in Your promise that "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled!" Matthew 5:6) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you are continually content, knowing the secret of gratitude in the ever-abiding Presence of the One who is your strength, who is always with you, and who is always suppling your every need according to His riches in glory, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

  


 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!