Friday, August 10, 2018

Morning by Morning, August 10 - "Extraordinary Miracles"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I wait in the silence of surrender before You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- I'm asking You to put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart to lead me in the way of life in You today.  ...
 
"God did extraordinary miracles through Paul.... and the name of the Lord Jesus was praised!  ... So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed!" (Acts 19:11-20)
 
Lord, release Your power through my life today. Every way You would display Your glory flowing through my words and actions, let the name of the Lord Jesus be praised. You said "the kingdom of heaven is at hand" -- so let Your kingdom go forth through my hands and my heart (Matthew 10:7). You said, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:8 NKJV). Lord, let it be so in every way You would express "the word of the Lord" through me into my world to see Your word grow mightily and prevail today.
 
Thank You for the extraordinary miracles of Your power and love. Thank You for the extraordinary miracles that move mountains in the authority of Your name (Mark 11:22-24). Thank You for the extraordinary miracles when we pray for those who persecute us, bless those who curse us, and love those who hate us (Matthew 5:44). Thank You for the extraordinary miracles that changes us and changes our world when we speak and act with "love, joy, peace, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control" (Galatians 5:22). And thank You for the joy of allowing us to be a part of all Your doing in our world every day. "We are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us" (2 Corinthians 5:20). 
 
As we make ourselves available to You -- called and anointed according to Your purpose, which flows out of the intimacy of Your abiding Presence -- not only is the kingdom of heaven at hand, "the kingdom of God is within (us)" (Luke 17:21). So we carry Your kingdom everywhere we go! That's how Your word continues to grow mightily and prevail, through every generation and to every nation until "the earth (is) filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea!" (Habakkuk 2:14) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you see the extraordinary miracles of God released in the power of His love through your life today, as His word grows mightily and prevails in every way He expresses His heart though you as His ambassador for Christ, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   
Friends, I'm exciting to be speaking at a morning Bible Study on Personal Prayer Ministry at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio (Sr. Pastor Max Lucado) this coming Sunday morning. I'll be sharing about our inner healing prayer ministry at Rapha God Ministries. Please keep us in prayer. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!