Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Morning by Morning, August 14 - Despicable Me, Now Forgiven and Free!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King of my heart and Lord of my life as You rule and reign in every moment of my day.  ...
 
"For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, despicable, hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through the water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit. This Spirit He poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by His grace, we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life" (Titus 3:3-7).
 
I was once "foolish, disobedient, led astray, a slave to various passions and pleasures...." And that was just yesterday! O God, how I need Your grace every moment of every day. I thank You for saving me and for keeping on saving me in Your goodness and loving kindness, O God, my Savior. I need You every hour.
 
There was once a despicable me. But now in You I'm forgiven and free! "Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more!" (Romans 5:20 NKJV) And I desperately need Your grace to abound in me -- not just one day on my spiritual calendar, but every day on my spiritual journey. I'm forever in need of Your grace to keep abounding in my life by the never-ending renewal of Your Spirit. And as You keep renewing me, I keep praising You for the promise of Your Word: "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to and end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!" (Lamentations 3:22-23) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you experience the renewal of the Holy Spirit, abounding in the grace of your Savior, forgiven and free every moment of every day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!