Monday, August 13, 2018

Morning by Morning, August 13 - I Have Been with Jesus!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to begin my day looking to You and welcoming You into every moment of my day. ...
 
"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13 NKJV).
 
When I begin my day with You, my day is better. As I keep giving my heart to You, You keep making me better. You keep making me more like You each day. As Your Word says, "We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:18). 
 
As You are, so am I to be in my world (1 John 4:17). In humility and faith, in surrender and trust, morning by morning and day by day, I'm on the journey of a lifetime to become more like You -- conformed to the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). Of course, I can't do that; I can't make that happen. And I don't have to; I was never meant to. But I am meant to entrust my heart and life completely to You -- as best as I can and all by Your grace -- so that You can do this in me; "for it is God who works in (me) both to will and to do for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
Now, I rise and go about my day -- having been embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit -- from here in the deep place of communion with You in prayer. And may every person I encounter today know from the countenance of my face and the boldness of my faith, flowing out of Your joy and passion in my spirit, that I have "been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you grow in your hunger to spend some time every day in the deep communion of prayer with the Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- so that everyone you encounter knows you have been with Jesus, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   
Friends, thank you for your prayers for my time yesterday morning to speak on Personal Prayer Ministry at the Bible Study led by Jim Barker at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio (Sr. Pastor Max Lucado). I pray the Lord stirs up your passion for intercessory prayer with the heart of Jesus, the One who now "lives forever to intercede with God on (our) behalf" (Hebrews 7:25). God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!