Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Morning by Morning, August 8 - Carrying the Ark of God's Presence
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are welcome in every area of my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"It was told King David, 'The Lord has blessed the household of Obed-edom and all that belongs to him, because of the ark of God.' So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom to the city of David with rejoicing; and when those who bore the ark of the Lord had gone six paces, he sacrificed an ox and a fatling. David danced before the Lord with all his might; David was girded with a linen ephod. So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet!" (2 Samuel 6:12-15)
 
The ark of God speaks of the Presence of God. And now in Christ my heart is Your ark, and I am a carrier of the Presence of God. "(My) body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within (me), which (I) have from God" (1 Corinthians 6:19). "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
I abide in You and You abide in me by Your Holy Spirit, who fills my heart and guides my steps to live my life to display Your glory (John 15:4). With every step I take, may I remember that my life is Your "living" sacrifice and that I carry the glory of Your manifest Presence within me (Romans 12:1). 
 
I am Your ox and fatling of sacrifice; I am a priest and a king in Christ; I am clothed in nothing but Christ; and I am free to dance and shout and know for all the world to see that the King of Glory lives in me! You are "the King of Glory!" (Psalm 24:7-10) 
 
Make way for the King! I'm carrying the ark of God, the King of Glory, everywhere I go today! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you live out this day secure and confident in your knowledge of the truth that the King of Glory lives in you and you carry the ark of His Presence everywhere you go, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Friends, thank you for all your prayers for us at the Aldersgate West Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma last weekend, the National Conference on Spirit Filled Living! We had a great outpouring of the Presence of the Lord and I'm hungering and thrusting for more! Thank you for your prayers for me as I had a chance to teach and minister inner healing and deliverance during my sessions on Setting Hearts Free and join in deep prayer ministry every night.  

CDs and DVDS from the Conference will be available soon:  info@aldersgaterenewal.org

I pray for a refreshing and awakening in your heart as well!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!