Friday, August 26, 2005

From Doubting to Declaration 8-26-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Healer and Deliverer, Savior and Lord, You are my Rock and my Fortress, my Power and my Strength. I worship You and welcome You into my heart and my life. ... As we seek You and behold You, You strengthen our trust and encourage our faith. You remove all doubt and unbelief of Your goodness and Your power. Thomas doubted until He saw You face to face in Your resurrected power. Then You changed his doubt and unbelief into a powerful declaration of faith. Thomas said to the others, "Unless I see the mark of the nails in His hands, and put my finger in the mark of His nails and my hand in His side, I will not believe." Then he saw You. In a moment his doubt was consumed in the glory of Your presence. You told Thomas, "Put your finger here and see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it in My side. Do not doubt but believe." As he beheld You, he believed You. He welcomed You and worshiped You, declaring to You and to all, "My Lord and my God!" (John 20.24-28). You commanded Thomas not to doubt; You called him to believe. The blessing of believing came as he reached out to You and beheld You in the glory of Your presence. Help us reach out to You. Help us behold You. Open the eyes of our hearts to see You as You are in Your resurrected power -- the power that changes our doubts into faith. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address for ministry and contributions: 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com andwww.morningbymorning.injesus.com