Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As Best as I Can 10-15-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can, I give all that I am into Your hands. ... As best as I can I give all that I am Into Your holy, healing hands That's where I've gone That's where I belong That's where I long to be Is here in Your hands As best as I can ... Yes, Lord. Thank You for this new song You're writing on my heart and singing in my spirit. Your Holy Spirit is always leading me to entrust myself to You. No matter what circumstances I face, no matter where I am on the journey of faith with You, there is always a level of myself I can entrust to You, by Your grace. Anything more would be impossible, anything less would be sin. So in this moment and in every moment, by Your grace I choose to give as much of me to You as I can and receive as much of You in me as I can. I choose to "entrust (myself) to a faithful Creator" (1 Peter 4:19). I choose to "guard the good treasure entrusted to (me),with the help of the Holy Spirit living in (me)" (2 Timothy 1:14). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please come join us if you can This Friday Night at The Fountain 10/17 to hear our special guest, our friend Heather Butler, prophetic psalmist from Wales, who leads the Healing Rooms there. The Fountain is our monthly gathering of the city-wide church where all are welcome from every tradition and steam of the body of Christ to come together as one to worship the Lord in spirit and truth. Come to the Fountain! and drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. We gather in the chapel at Centenary at 7 pm, 2800 Tates Creek Rd in Lexington, KY. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com All are welcome! Click this link... to Register for or get more information about our next Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry on November 12-15, 2008 in Lexington. Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org