Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here's My Heart 9-29-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here's my heart; here's my mind. Here's control of my life. ... Here's my heart; here's my mind Here's control of all my life Lead me on; lead me far Lead me there wherever You are Help me let go; help me to yield Help me flow like a river in Your perfect will Yes, Lord. As these new words of this new song of Your Spirit rise up in my heart this morning, let them be more than words. Let them be a declaration of trusting surrender of my thoughts and my desires into Your hands and Your plan for my day and my life. "Those who love their life lose it, and those who hate their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves Me must follow Me, and where I am, there My servant will be also. Whoever serves Me, the Father will honor" (John 12:25-26). This is not a call to be miserable in life. You came that I "may have life and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). This is a call to know the joy of living my life in Your will. "I have said these things to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete" (John 15:11). In Your will, I am free. In trusting surrender to Your perfect will, I will know the fullness of Your joy and flow in the river of Your life (Revelation 22:1-5). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'll be joining Jonathan Dow to lead A Day Apart for Healing at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries home base near Nashaville, Tennessee this weekend www.aldersgaterenewal.org/events/arc/day_Apart_09_Healing.html Please come join us if you can and spread the word! Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: "Messiah Ministries -- Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502Devotional Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com