Friday, May 28, 2010

Awesome and Able 5-28-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I humble myself in Your sight, would You lift me up into Your Presence. … “And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough for everything, you may share abundantly in every good work…. He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God through us; for the rendering of this ministry not only supplies the needs of the saints but also overflows with many thanksgivings to God” (2 Corinthians 9:8-12). O Lord, my God, You are awesome and You are able. … He is awesome He is able He is always secure and stable He’s my God and He’s all that I need Every blessing Every abundance Every provision and all sustenance He’s my God and He’s all that I need He is faithful He is forever He breaks the power of nothing and never He’s my God and He’s all that I need Thank You, Lord. As I read Your Word and trust in Your promises, Your Spirit is stirring my spirit with these new words of this new song You’re writing on my heart today. It’s a new song from ancient words that have stood the test of time. So will not fret and I will not fear. I will thank You and praise You. I will trust You and believe You. For You are my God and You are all that I need. You are awesome and You are able. Thank You for this “indescribable gift” of the “surpassing grace of God” that You pour into my life every moment of every day (2 Corinthians 9:13-15). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for joining with me in the journey of prayer and faith, growing in the intimacy of communion in prayer with our faithful God who loves us and who's for us. Please share these morning prayers with anyone who may need a word of encouragement today. Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!