Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pure Snow, Pure Hearts 10-12-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord. I seek Your face and listen for Your voice. … “Beloved, we are God’s children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure” (1 John 3:2-3). Last night, I had a dream. This morning I can’t remember the details, but the gist of what Your Spirit is bringing to mind is that we were on a journey with the people of Heather’s church in Angelsey where I preached Sunday. It felt like an adventure, like The Lord of the Rings or something. In fact, I had mentioned a scene of courage, tenacity, and perseverance in faith, united in bonds of trust, Sunday morning. In my dream, we were searching for something in the snow. Lord, is there something You’re saying in this dream? … “Snow speaks of pure hearts. Those who seek Me, seek My pure heart. As you seek Me with all your heart, I am changing your heart, purifying your heart, making your heart more like My heart. This is the treasure hidden in the snow. This is the purpose of your journey.” Yes, Lord. I want to be on that journey. I want to join with others on that journey into the snow of a pure heart. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matthew 5:8). I want to see You, encounter You, experience You in every adventure along the journey of my life. I want to ascend to the snowy heights of Your holy Presence by the grace of Your gift, in response to Your call to me and to all who will seek You with all our hearts. “Who will ascend the hill of the Lord? And who will stand in this holy place? Those who have clean hands and pure hearts…. They will receive blessing from the Lord…. Such is the company of those who seek Him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob” (Psalm 24:3-4). There’s a mountain range that stretches across north Wales called Snowdonia, and it’s highest peak is called Mount Snowden. If fact, they say it’s the highest point in all of Wales. It’s the high place of this land. It’s seems to me this is Your declaration of Your will through Your creation for this land—that they would seek the highest place, that they would search for the hidden treasure, that they would set their hope to have Your heart. Thank You for the honor and joy of allowing me to join with them on this journey for these days in this land. And thank You for the honor and joy of joining You on this journey wherever I am and wherever I’ll go. This is the journey of a lifetime for us all. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I may not get to send out my prayer in the morning because we catch a 6AM train from Wales to England for a gathering of Christian Broadcasting leaders coming from across the UK. We're excited and honored to be included as Heather Butlers's guests and praying for the Lord's divine encounters. Thank you for praying for us on our Encounter Wales! ministry journey praying for revival and awakening in this land. Come to The Fountain! This Friday Night October 15th at 7PM, the 3rd Friday Night of every month, for our Messiah Ministries monthly city-wide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Led by Messiah Ministries and hosted at Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky. Come drink deeply from The Fountain of Living Waters as we worship Jesus in the freedom of His Holy Spirit. Jennifer Warren will be leading in worship and Linda Dulin will be leading in prayer this month, while I'm away on ministry in Wales. All are welcome and please spread the word! Contact Marilyn Walker, our Dir. of Ministries for details 859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!