Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunrise and Open Heaven at Moravian Falls - May 26

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let God arise! Arise in my heart, arise in my mind, arise in all the moments of my day. ...
Sun rise
In my life
Always here and right
Never a day
That You'd rather say
You'd withhold Your sun from me
Son rise
In my life
Always here and right
Never a day
That you'd rather say
You'd withhold Your Son from me ...
Thank You, Lord, for this new song Your Spirit is singing in my spirit this morning, as I watch the sun rise over the mountains at Moravian Falls. I glory of Your morning light, I want to soak in Your morning embrace. ...
"Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God. Go and build the sanctuary of the Lord so that the ark of the covenant of the Lord and the holy vessels of God may be brought into a house built for the name of the Lord" (1 Chronicles 22:19).
The heart of David was to have a place of sanctuary and peace to welcome Your Presence in the house prepared for You. On the top of this mountain this morning, I want my heart to be Your house. I want Your Word settling deep down into my soul to be the ark of the covenant of the Lord. I want my voice to be Your holy vessel, cleansed by Your blood and filled with Your Spirit. My security in the certainty of Your mercy and love is my sanctuary of peace. O Lord arise, and take Your place in this sanctuary of my soul I open wide to You this day.
The Moravians worshiped and prayed twenty four hours a day for one hundred years at Hernhutt, Germany. And through their intercession and worship, You led them to the nations. A group came to these mountains of North Carolina and opened the heavens with their prayers in this place down that the Falls at the base of this mountain. Their land was literally deeded to the Lord Jesus Christ, and their spiritual legacy remains palpably present here in the spiritual atmosphere that rests like the glory of the morning mist over this land.
Thank You, Lord, for letting arise this morning to meet the new day in this holy place. And yet it's not the beauty of the mountains or even Your sunrise that make this place of sanctuary and peace so sacred and holy. It's Your Presence. And wherever Your Presence abides, there is an open heaven to us to draw near to You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Friends, I praise God to be invited by my friends Jeffrey and Tina Wanek from Pennsylvania to join them this morning at their cabin retreat for a week on this mountain at Moravian Falls, NC. I pray You woud be surrounded by the beauty and Presence of God this day wherever He has drawn you to be His sanctuary.
Please send me a note if you'd be interested in joining us on June 10th in Lexington for a Saturday cookout to share about my ministry trip to Africa in August, preaching the gospel in outdoor festifvals and teaching a Pastor and Leaders conference with Wesley Paul Minsitries. That day will also be my 50th birthday and I can't think of a better gift than the encouragement of my friends in my passion to share the love and power of Jesus around the world! tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org
Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
Reply
: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
Order our Resources
: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
Give to the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries
: