Friday, May 06, 2011

It’s All Good in God’s Hands - May 6

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Centered in Christ, Embraced by the Father, filled with the Holy Spirit—help me start and finish and live out the moments of this day securely established in the certainty of Your love for me and Your Presence with me. …

“What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He Who did not withhold His only Son, but gave Him up for us all, will He not with Him also give us everything else? … Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? … No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:31-39).

I can be fearless in faith, because I’m more than a conqueror in You. I can be humble of heart, because I’m secure in Your love. I can be free to be all You’ve created me to be—not bound by my past, not limited by my weaknesses, not hindered by my uncertainties—because my life is in Your hands.

So every challenge is an opportunity to grow, every failure is a chance to learn. As I seek Your face, You’ve got my back. As I entrust every moment of every day into Your care and Your power to redeem all things for Your good by Your grace, I can’t lose. In the sense of Your amazing grace, it’s all good. It may not always be pretty. It may not always be according to my plans. But entrusted to God, it’s all good because all in Your hands. Wow, what a peace and relief to live my life in that freedom! In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Join us May 18-21, 2011 for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2. Equipping, Training, and Impartation for Healing Prayer Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky. I'll be leading our 4 Day School, along with some of our other teachers with Messiah Ministries. It's always an exciting and life-changing adventure! Those who've been to Level 1 or have watched the DVD's from Level 1 are all welcome to come. Details and On-Line Registration at www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend, as I minister at small gathering at the country home of my great friends Bill & Patty Luedecke in Bertram, Texas outside of Austin. I've enjoyed lot's of divine appointments and holy encounters with friends and others along the way on my ministry trip in Texas this week. I pray for God's Spirit to be with you wherever you're gathered and wherever you go this weekend as well! God bless you!

To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute