Thursday, April 04, 2013

Morning by Morning, April 4 - "My Times are in Your Hands"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I wait in silence before You, waiting on the leading of Your Holy Spirit, here in the embrace of My Father, here in the communion of intimate prayer.  ....

With a hungry heart
And a thirsting soul
I seek Your will
I want to know

With a deep desire
And a humble prayer
I seek Your face
I know Your there

My times
Are in
Your hands

My days
Are in
Your plans

I belong to You

Thank You, Holy Spirit, for stirring in my human spirit with these words of trust and surrender You're writing in my heart this morning...

By the power of the grace of God, let me live out this song in my life today. "I trust in You, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in Your hand ..." (Psalm 31:14-15). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  I pray you'd know with all your heart that your times are in the hands of our God -- and that's a really good thing because He really loves you a lot. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Thank you for your prayers and for those who joined in by live-streaming for our Evening of Healing with Max Lucado Last Night at Oak Hills.Everyone was speaking about the deep sense of the Presence of God and many, many people came for prayer. We've already been hearing wonderful reports of God's healing love. I love hearing today that several churches and home gatherings got together to watch and then had personal healing prayer ministry afterwards. I heard an awesome testimony today of how a marriage was saved last night through deep forgiveness between a couple and also deep inner healing of a child-hood abuse that had never been discussed with anyone before Jesus healed the husband and then the marriage. Praise God!

Please keep us in prayer was we begin our six week Level 2 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry on Thursday Nights being hosted at Oak Hills Church.

I'm excited to be speaking this weekend at our Conference on Healing atKingswood United Methodist Church in Amarillo, Texas. Please come join us if you can and keep us in prayer if you can't. We're excited to see what God will do.
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257