Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Morning by Morning, April 16 - Prosperous and Successful in the Land of Our Inheritance

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, fill me up with Your abiding Presence in my spirit, soul, and body.  ...

"This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall be successful" (Joshua 1:8).

Through by personal relationship with Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I now have Your "law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" which "has set (me) free from the law of sin and death" written in my heart (Romans 8:2). By the power of the grace of God, my life is now "a letter of Christ ... written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts" (2 Corinthians 3:3). Through Christ, You have now fulfilled Your prophecy in me and all who entrust their lives to You:  "I will give them one heart, and put a new Spirit within them; I will remove their heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, so that they may follow My statues and keep My ordinances and obey them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God" (Ezekiel 11:18).

Lord, help me meditate on Your Word, coming alive inside of me by Your Spirit, day and night. Order my steps and direct my paths so I can act in accordance with all that You're writing on my heart, aligning my thoughts and my desires, aligning my will and my ways with Yours. Then I will prosper in the ways of the Kingdom of God; then I will be successful to fulfill my calling and destiny in Christ. Then I will "cross over" into the fullness of my inheritance in Your promises (Joshua 1:11). Then I will be able to embrace the fullness of my inheritance in Christ, along with all the Body of Christ, advancing into Your Kingdom, as "children of God, and if children, the heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ" (Romans 8:16-17). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
  
  
My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit within you cause the law of the Spirit of life in Christ to rise up in your thoughts and desires, as our God makes your way prosperous and successful for His purposes through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257