Monday, February 24, 2014

Morning by Morning, February 24 - "A Seal Upon Your Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes and open up my heart to welcome You into every moment of my day.  ...

"Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a raging flame" (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Seal me to Your heart, Lord. Awaken a fierce and passionate love in me that burns for You like an unquenchable fire (v. 8:7). Let there be nothing religious or routine in my relationship with You. Let there be nothing lukewarm or lackluster, nothing halfhearted or hollow.

Lord, let Your first commandment be my first love (Exodus 20:1). Don't ever let me be among those whose love grows cold (Matthew 24:12). By the power of the grace of God, let me never forget my First Love (Revelation 2:4).

Move in me to love You with all my heart and mind and soul and strength (Matthew 22:36).  You are a Consuming Fire for me; I want to be a consuming fire for You (Hebrews 12:29). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friends,  I pray you will burn with a fierce and passionate love for the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. May the Lord set you as a seal upon His heart. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer this week for our Level 1 School of Ministry this Thursday through Saturday. We're excited to have a full class again at Rapha God Ministries, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue