Thursday, February 27, 2014

Morning by Morning, February 27 - "Chosen and Destined by God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I abide in You, as You abide in me.  ...

"(We) have been chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with His blood. May grace and peace be (ours) in abundance" (1 Peter 1:2).

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are the Lord my God. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust every dimension of my being to every dimension of Your Being. I'm covered by Your blood and embraced by Your love. I'm chosen and destined by God to be filled with Your Spirit and follow Christ. As I do, all by the power of Your grace at work within me, Your peace will abound in me, regardless of what's not at peace around me.

No matter what challenges I may face or even injustices I may endure, even when it seems I'm being "tested by fire," I have "an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for (me)" (v. 3-9). You're at work through it all, with me through it all, developing "the genuineness of (my) faith--being more precious than gold" (v. 7). May my life "be found to result in (Your) praise and glory and honor when (more and more of the nature of) Jesus Christ is revealed (in me) (v.7). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will the peace of Christ in the depths of your heart no matter what fires of testing you endure in faith, so that God may express His praise and glory and honor through your life. May you always know you are chosen and destined by God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer this week for our Level 1 School of Ministry this Thursday through Saturday, helping equip the Body of Christ for the ministry of inner healing and deliverance -- "healing from the inside out." We're excited to have a full class again at Rapha God Ministries, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue